Nowadays each company wants to be #1. But it is not that easy to be on the top without hiring Best SEO Company, who can help you to grow your business and get it on the first page of SERPs. Entrepreneurs are confused to choose between SEO and PPC. Both of them will help you to be on the top page. The main difference is that SEO is totally free while PPC is fully paid.
PPC gives instant results but it is temporary while SEO is a slow process but it lasts longer. So if you want instant results you can go for PPC or else you can choose SEO. Sometimes SEO experts choose both SEO & PPC, depends on their strategy.
Improve Organic Traffic with SEO
If you go for SEO, be patient. SEO is slow process & long-term strategy so patience is a must. You can’t be on the top overnight. Let’s have a look at the advantages of SEO:
- Improve CTR: Click through rate can be improved with the help of SEO.
- Help to win the trust of customers: On-site optimization will help you to get more clicks over paid ads.
- Zero Cost Per Click: SEO gives you traffic and that too at Zero cost while in PPC, you have to pay for each click. No matter user stays for a sec or a minute, you will be charged the same in PPC.
- Stability: SEO will give you stable result while if you choose PPC, you will be on the top till your paid campaign is running and there is sufficient balance in your Google AdWords account. You can be on top for a long time even if you stop SEO work. Ranking won’t drop suddenly because the efforts of best SEO Company will pay off.
- Help to increase Organic traffic and once you achieve the top position and fix numbers of monthly visitors, it will be tough for rivals to beat you with the help of PPC.
Instant traffic with PPC
Choosing PPC can give you on the spot results. You can be on the top of the SERPs overnight. But that position is not permanent, it is your temporary position. Once the campaign is stopped, you will not be on top anymore. You have to pay continuously to be on the top which is costly and not affordable.
- You can track the targeted keywords performance with the help of Google Analytics and accordingly modify the strategy if needed.
- PPC provides the option to control your budget. You can start, pause or stop it anytime.
- PPC shows your ad on the top of SERPs above organic results instantly. It won’t take 3-4 months like SEO.
The main disadvantage is that even Best SEO Company will also ask you constantly for cash to run PPC campaign which seems extremely expensive. You are on the top of SERPs till you are investing, once you stop campaign or balance is nil in the account, the campaign will stop.